Variety – Zara BW Tolerant [Openfield]
We ensure value and success in the seeds we provide. We ensure that our farmers grow the best of the seeds varieties sought out by consumers all over the world. The responsiveness and credibility of our well-trained agronomists make it worthwhile to own up the seeds. Our vision is to contribute to the growth of agribusiness in Kenya, improve livelihoods as well as the marketing of high-quality vegetable seeds varieties.
- Determinate hybrid variety.
- Strong vigorous plant with very good
- foliage cover for open field production.
- Early to medium maturity.
- Oval fruit shape with an average 120 –
- 130g fruit weight.
- Very firm fruits with excellent red color.
- Long shelf life.
- High yielding.
- Tolerant to Bacterial wilt.
- Intermediate resistance to TYLCV,
- TMV, Fol 1&2, BW