Variety – Anna
We ensure value and success in the seeds we provide. We ensure that our farmers grow the best of the seeds varieties sought out by consumers all over the world. The responsiveness and credibility of our well-trained agronomists make it worthwhile to own up the seeds. Our vision is to contribute to the growth of agribusiness in Kenya, improve livelihoods as well as the marketing of high-quality vegetable seeds varieties.
- It is a fresh market variety that does very well in the greenhouse, but can also do well in open field.
- The fruit is deep red, firm and oval-shaped.
- Tomato Anna F1 has High Resistance to Alternaria stem canker, Verticillium, Fusarium wilt as well as nematodes.
- Maturity is 75 days from transplanting.
- The yield is approximately 74tons/acre (80-90kg/m2) with an average of 35 kg per plant in its life span.